- Christian Kurzke (Motorola)
- Mauren Brenner (Motorola)
- Fabio Fantato (Motorola)
- Project status
- Committer status
- Round table
- The project is getting ready for the initial source code to be stored in the CVS repository. This should happen as soon as the last legal authorizations are in place.
- The first and second versions of the TmL Emulator Framework (namely, the first standalone version using separate projects to store instance info and the second version based on TM) should be stored in the repository and clearly labelled as legacy or discontinued code, e.g. using those as folder names.
- Committers will ensure that due dilligence is appropriately followed for the initial source code contributions, including an internal Black Duck scan.
- The team are also working on a Device Framework tutorial (where the Device Framework is the evolution and current version of the former Emulator Framework) that explains how one can use a binary emulator, e.g. QEmu and integrate it to Eclipse using TmL components (that includes the VNC Viewer as well).
- Initial ideas for the Simulated End-to-End Environment will be posted directly to the wiki and mailing list.
Next Steps and Action Items
The next TmL open meeting will be on 16 October 2007, same time, dial-in number and passcode (please note that some locations may be in/out of Daylight Saving Time).