Skip to main content
- Christian Kurzke (Project Leader)
- Mauren Brenner
- Fabio Fantato
- Javier Montalvo-Orus (Symbian/TM)
- Project status
- Round table
- Look into possibility to contribute core VNC engine into Target Management
- Send a package to Javier for them (TM) to check if it is ok to contribute to TM
- Keep in mind to keep the VNC component extensible and flexible
- Think about how to add extensions to the VNC protocol to handle different input devices and more than one screen
- Update use cases on the wiki page and send message to mailing list
- Reflect state change/checkpointing of emulator state. This could be used for scripted testing.
- Support to emulator instances running remotely.
- Use mailing list to communicate ideas for use cases and requirements
- Evaluate ways to show "visual presentations" during future conference calls. (WebEX, etc??)
Summary of current development
- Properties of emulator instances integrated into Eclipse as property editor
- Emulator instance view grouped by emulator instance with filtering and sorting capabilities
- Emulator lifecycle (start/stop) from control panel view
- One view per emulator
- Emulator perspective
- VNC viewer
- How to handle IP discovery?
- Look into TM 2.0M6 which has a multicast discovery protocol (similar to iTunes)
Next Steps and Action Items
- Send a package with VNC viewer code to Javier to check if it can be contributed to TM.
- Next meeting shall be back on Tuesday as usual, i.e. on 15 May 2007 at 7:00 AM Pacific Daylight Time.