|Meeting Title:||TM Monthly Meeting|
|Date & Time:|| Wednesday Jun 3, 2009 at 1600 UTC / 12pm Toronto|
HTML | iCal
|Dial-in:|| Martin to call everybody by Skype|
Interested Parties ping martin.oberhuber on Skype Chat for getting added to the call.
Backup dial-in: International +44 (0)1452 567588 / Freephone +1 (866) 6161738 / UK 08712460713 / Passcode: 0587322148 #
Skype dial-in: martin.oberhuber, ddykstal (or david_dykstal), david-k-mcknight, kevin.j.doyle, xuan.chen886, eugenetarassov, michael_scharf, uwe.stieber, radoslav.gerganov, wrsfburton, anna_dushistova.
Status round call
- Martin - doing Galileo release review slides and IP log submitting.
- bug 278341 - attached patch does not match CVS: System.out.println()
- bug 276535 - please commit the updated patch
- bug 276103 - I cannot review the patch because it's too large, please commit
- bug 189353 - Additional filetypes xml handling
- Commit the improved plugin.xml, review what the xml special handling before committing other part of the patch
- Test what happens with an UTF-8 encoded *.c file on Linux, when editing it on Windows (cp-1252 encoding in RemoteSystemsTempFiles)
- Document what "Text Mode" means on the Prefs page and how users can influence what happens
- DaveM, Kevin nothing to add
- Xuan TVT testcases?
- What UI did we add? Terminals subsystem, anything else?
- Synchronize support for import/export (Adds team view)
TM 3.1 status
- 3.1RC2 and earlier Assigned Open bugs - AI Everyone reassign target milestone as appropriate
- Martin created target milestones "3.1.1", "3.1.2" and "3.2"
- 3.1RC3 and later Assigned Open bugs - Galileo RC3 is now!
- Severity Major open bugs, High Priority open bugs, DSDP/TM/3.0 Known Issues and Workarounds, DSDP/TM/3.1 Known Issues and Workarounds
- New and Noteworthy is in CVS, www-tm-development/relnotes/3.1
- Unittests, unittests, unittests! -- ideally write an accompanying unittest for every bugfix
- bug 230917 [regression] Some DStore Archive Testcases fail -- AI Xuan look at
- Avoid code changes now; Look at docs and test, test, test
- Migration Notes (for 2.0 / for 1.0?)
- Review and improve Userdocs; we have several open bugs here
- Review and improve Javadocs; lots still missing, unclear, duplicated
- Fix broken hyperlinks in the docs:Xenu's LinkSleuth, fix HTML/XML errors (which can make the indexer not work)
- Run Findbugs -- Update site on http://findbugs.cs.umd.edu/eclipse, Quickdocs by Rado in tm-dev E-Mail
- Question about filtering false positives posted on fb-discuss link
- DaveD busy in June, won't be able to handle builds in June; find somebody or have everything ready early
- Martin vacation Jun 24 - Jul 8
- Last DSDP/TM/Meetings/20-May-2009 Committer
- Fix target milestone of (old milestone) assigned bugs.
- Create New & Noteworthy contents
- Docs fixes and improvements, testing, unittests
- commit pending rc3 changes; test potential "text mode" download encoding problem.
- old bug 199596 Read-Only attribute doesn't always update IRemoteFile;
- Martin Release review slides, IP log -- deferring all the rest: bug 256581 SSH performance; old review bug 196176 Rado's deferred D&D; bug 227750 IRSEInteractionProvider; bug 240991, bug 239230 Early startup; Run performance tests for bug 236065 IFileService improvements; Critical EFS bugs; RXTX 2.2;
- Anna: Remotecdt; new builder based on CBI tutorial
- Xuan: old Look at bug 230917 Archive Handler Unittests
- DaveD: old Create bug for partial model export; bug 238574 Make new website available and E-mail questions on mailinglist