DSDP/TM/Meetings/18-Mar-2009 Committer

From Eclipsepedia

< DSDP‎ | TM‎ | Meetings
Jump to: navigation, search
Meeting Title: TM Monthly Meeting
Date & Time: Wednesday Mar 18, 2009 at 1700 UTC / 12pm Toronto
Html.gifHTML | Ical.gifiCal
Dial-in: Martin to call everybody by Skype
Interested Parties ping martin.oberhuber on Skype Chat for getting added to the call.

Backup dial-in: International +44 (0)1452 567588 / Freephone +1 (866) 6161738 / UK 08712460713 / Passcode: 0587322148 #

Skype dial-in: martin.oberhuber, ddykstal (or david_dykstal), david-k-mcknight, kevin.j.doyle, xuan.chen886, eugenetarassov, michael_scharf, uwe.stieber, radoslav.gerganov, wrsfburton, anna_dushistova.

Contents

Attendees

This meeting is free for everyone to attend. It's a service of the TM developers and committers to community, fostering exchange of upcoming news, status and asking questions. Committers are expected to attend.

  • Committers:
    • IBM - Xuan Chen, Dave Dykstal, Dave McKnight
    • Wind River - Martin Oberhuber
    • MontaVista - Anna Dushistova


Agenda

Last Meetings

EclipseCon

  • Anna to join CBI tutorial on Monday

TCF

Update on RSE Status

TM 3.1 status

  • 3.1M6 on Wed 18-Mar-2009, TODAY is API FREEZE!
    • RemoteCDT move: bug 263178 Anna refactoring ran out of time - try to put in but cannot guarantee
      • CDT will adopt Remotecdt for their M7, we will move out for M7
    • bug 261486 @noextend for interfaces - compiler warnings in general
      • Leave noextend for now. For future, maybe add a new interface to be extended in order to fix user actions warning
    • When is the UI Freeze ?
      • First drop mid April, more changes possible later... due to Galileo / Babel, lets declare M7 our UI Freeze.
    • Flexibility for import/export parts of the model (e.g. User actions)? Preemptively do the UI stuff? - AI DaveD create bug, defer decision for now
  • Rado bug 196176 - Deferred drag&drop SWT
  • Martin - who's going to fix the SOC Synchronize contribution?
  • DaveD - Website: some work done, where to place some items? - AI Dave to post current results and ask on Mailing list
  • Martin - bug 254129 Capabilities - Ok green.gif Martin E-Mail cross-project
    • bug 196337 - TM Local Terminal Connector - waiting on fix for CDT Spawner


Individual Status

  • Anna: RemoteCDT new API
  • DaveM:
  • DaveD: noextend, website Webpage update: should do along with trying the new Nova topic, focus on the homepage for now
  • Kevin:
  • Xuan:
  • Michael:
  • Martin: RXTX 2.2; RSE-build: CBI tutorial: Anna?, big rock bugs after: bug 227750 IRSEInteractionProvider, bug 239230 Early startup
  • Rado: WinCE, bug 196176 - Deferred drag&drop SWT



Vacations

  • Martin, Anna Eclipsecon next week;
  • DaveD busy in June, won't be able to handle builds in June; find somebody or have everything ready early
  • Anna travelling Apr 1

Action Items

  • Last DSDP/TM/Meetings/4-Mar-2009
  • Everyone Fix target milestone of 3.1m6 assigned bugs.
  • Martin old review bug 196176 Rado's deferred D&D; new Builder; bug 227750 Display in non-UI write fix; Run performance tests for bug 236065 IFileService improvements; Critical EFS bugs;
  • Anna: Remotecdt; CBI tutorial
  • Xuan: old Look at bug 230917 Archive Handler Unittests
  • DaveD: Create bug for partial model export; bug 238574 Make new website available and E-mail questions on mailinglist
  • DaveM: test bug 261478 SSH services change; old bug 199596 Read-Only attribute doesn't always update IRemoteFile;

Next Meeting