DSDP/TM/Meetings/13-Jan-2010

From Eclipsepedia

< DSDP‎ | TM‎ | Meetings
Jump to: navigation, search
Meeting Title: TM Monthly Meeting
Date & Time: Wednesday Jan 13, 2010 at 1700 UTC / 12pm Toronto
Html.gifHTML | Ical.gifiCal
Dial-in: Martin to call everybody by Skype
Interested Parties ping martin.oberhuber on Skype Chat for getting added to the call.

Backup dial-in: Freephone +1 (866) 8693090 / Passcode: 0587322148 #
Austria 01 928 7547 / Russia 81080029331012 / Germany 069222216110

Skype dial-in: martin.oberhuber, ddykstal (or david_dykstal), david-k-mcknight, kevin.j.doyle, xuan.chen886, eugenetarassov, michael_scharf, uwe.stieber, radoslav.gerganov, wrsfburton, anna_dushistova.

Contents

Attendees

  • Committers: Anna, DaveM, Kevin, Xuan, Martin


Agenda

Last Meetings

Committer Status

  • Martin - going to create an I-build for contributing to Helios M5.
  • Dave M - Some IBM things, fixed some bugs for a product, mostly working on backports
  • Xuan - Planning to investigate import/export support improvements
    • Sources for User Actions, why are they in the normal User Actions feature?
    • Most projects only create a p2 repo these days. If IBM needs something else, they will need to do it themselves
  • Kevin - Looking at / reviewing some backports
  • Anna - Changed jobs, catching up with new duties. Committer agreement in progress. Will continue with Common Builder / Athena, and TCF.
    • Martin thinks that for Athena, just prod
  • Builds for Galileo SR2? - Martin wants to create an SR2 build soon and does not expec
  • What RSE versions are going to run on Helios? - As of today, 3.1.1 runs fine on Helios, and will most likely continue to work, but we cannot guarantee since we are calling some non-API
  • Kevin Swtbot work? - Not followed up, priorities changed.

Bugzilla status

Vacations

  • Dave D - some customer visits in Jan / Feb

Action Items

  • Last DSDP/TM/Meetings/9-Dec-2009
  • Everyone old Fix target milestone of (old milestone) assigned bugs.
  • DaveM: Send items for project plan old bug 199596 Read-Only attribute doesn't always update IRemoteFile;
  • Martin: Create project plan, commons net packaging, create 3.2 API baseline, start mapfile / 3.2 I-builds; old 3.1.1 assigned bugs; bug 256581 SSH performance; review bug 196176 Rado's deferred D&D; bug 227750 IRSEInteractionProvider; bug 240991, bug 239230 Early startup; Run performance tests for bug 236065 IFileService improvements; Critical EFS bugs; RXTX 2.2;
  • Anna: old new builder based on CBI tutorial
  • Xuan: Send items for project plan old Look at bug 230917 Archive Handler Unittests
  • DaveD: old Create bug for partial model export; bug 238574 Make new website available and E-mail questions on mailinglist

Next Meeting