DSDP/MTJ/Phone Meeting 22-Feb-2006
|Meeting Title:||Mobile Tools for the Java Platform Conference Call|
|Date & Time:||Wednesday February 22, 2006 at 9am EST|
|US Toll free:||866-707-5108|
|Int'l or US Toll:||+1-517-386-9625|
- Kevin Horowitz - IBM
- Petri Virtanen - Nokia
- Craig Setera - EclipseME
- Thomas Bailey - Sony Ericsson
- Petri to check in problems in CVS (some more information is coming from Kevin)
- Petri will setup MTJ website
- It was proposed to review the content and schedule in newsgroup, or in meiling list. We should do that asap. Participants are interested to comment and not just see decided plan.
- Petri move current Wiki to eclipse Wiki, Wiki still needed even that we have official website
- Use cases in release 1 to review in MTJ. Check what is missing in Wiki and add -> AP: Petri
- It was asked to arrange a tele meeting on next Wednesday if Mika and Arto could participate -> AP: Petri
- AP for Petri and Mika, How DSDP could help us?