DSDP/MTJ/Phone Meeting 14-Dec-2006
- Kevin Horowitz, IBM
- Craig Setera, EclipseME
- Arto Laurila, Nokia
- Rauno Seppälä, Nokia
- Stanley Apogee
Let's fill in Target Milestones to wiki Release 2 Planning in order to see the content for M1. If it looks there isn't feasible content, we may consider to reschedule M1 or merge it with M2.
Status of feature list
Release 2 Planning has been cleaned and added a new field: Target Milestone. Purpose of it is to plan milestone contents
Status of use cases
UI Designer UCs have been reformulated, that is, everything can be found from one page
Content of M1
Let's start to plan via Release 2 Planning using Target Milestone field.
Agreed approach: MTJ community starts discussion with three open source parties:
- EclipseME (Craig Setera) 
- Antenna (Jörg Pleumann). Jörg has already stated his interest towards MTJ.
- AntME (Kevin Hunter),
with an idea to reuse code from them and provide noncommercial fragmentation solution.
For commercial parties MTJ will provide APIs and support to make their own plugins.
Arto needs help for UI planning (Runtime Platform), and will prepare a summary that highlights weak areas.
JavaPolis - Arto's short online report
- How to combine EE projects with MTJ?
- How to support different vendor's emulators?
Jörg Pleumann from Antenna  is interested in to participate to MTJ
Craig's fragmentation document to Wiki page -> AP: Rauno
Let's discuss open issues via mailing list before next meeting
- Next one on the 11th of January, 2007 due to holiday season
- AP: Rauno to put Craig's fragmentation document to Wiki page
- AP: Arto to provide a summary of areas that he needs help
- AP: Kevin to provide Use Cases. ONGOING
- AP Rauno: Provide two weeks commenting time for UI and Flow Designer cases, then officially approve them. ONGOING:
This will continue as readabilty of wiki pages wasn't good enough.
- AP: Rauno to clean extra comments from feature list wiki page. CLOSED
- AP: Rauno to reformulate UI Designer Use Case pages. CLOSED
- AP: Rauno to make a summary of all these to mailing list (conferences). CLOSED