DSDP/DD/DSF Phone 8-April-2008
Location & Time
- Tuesday, April 8th, 10:30 AM (EDT)
- Dial In - (888) 545-8370 , International: (770) 659-3936, passcode: 5107492128#
- 1 hour
Pawel (WRS), Doug S. (WRS), Marc (Ericsson), Randy (WRS), Ted (WRS), Denis (ST Micro)
Topics/Bugs to cover
- GDB 6.6 and 6.8
- 6.7 is fine
- 6.6 We can support it with disclaimer.
- 6.8 is important to Ericsson, so they will verify that 6.8 works.
- Making launch more generic (FinalLaunchSequence 'factory' and GDB options)
- Let's not add too much infrastructure in this.
- Doug S: It would be good to look at a generic CDT launch, which could launch either DSF or CDI, etc.
- GDB launch should be tweaked so that it specifies as few options on the command line.
- Debug traces improvements [Bug 223076]
- Pawel to review patches
- JUnit tests for GDB usage
Outstanding Action Items
- Pawel to look at CDT changes need to show global variables. bug 208921
- Marc to take ownership of the stack service.
- Pawel to add linking of testing page to release notes to the testing process.