DSDP/DD/DSF Phone 14-June-2007
Location & Time
When: Thrusday, June 14th, 10:30 AM (EDT) Where: Dial In: (888) 545-8370 , International: (770) 659-3936, passcode: 5107492128# Duration: 1 hour
https://intercall.webex.com/meet/2804240 Meeting Number: 560 170 132 Meeting password: ecl1pse
Pawel, Doug, Fran Litterio, Ted, Mark, Francois, Randy, Veenu
Topics/Bugs to cover
- Need to pick a new day for this meeting for next 6 weeks.
- Friday is evening time in Europse
- Wed: Veenu has conflict
- Tue: 10:30 am EDT.
- Expression Service bug 159696 - Patches applied. Next steps?
- Memory Service - bug 160047 - I created a patch to populate the memory view with contents from memory service, but I had to patch the memory view itself.
- Francois's status: has proof of concept retrieving data from gdb. Will update bug with status.
- See https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=159684.
- JUnit example from WRS product
Outstanding Aciton Items
- Pawel to submit a talk proposal for DD at Eclipse Summit Europe 2007 (from May 24).
- Ted to submit his thoughts on memory service api to bug 160046.
- Randy to create an attachment to bug 187904 with reference implementation of JUnit tests.
Note different day for next weeks meeting.