Cosmos Architecture Meeting 23-Jan-08
- Paul Stratton
- Mark Weitzel
- Tania Makins
- Martin Simmonds
- Jimmy "The Godfather of Cosmos" Mohsin
- Dominica Gjelaj
- John Todd
- Bill Muldoon
- Jack Devine
- Sheldon Lee-Loy
- David Whiteman
- Don Ebright
- Joel Hawkins
- Ali Mehregani
- Hubert Leung
- We have some derelicts that need to add JUnits to their enhancements
- Mea culpa (ouch). These need to be done by COB today.
- We need to spin a new build to include fixe for 216076
- We would like to review the release candidate build when this is finished
- Review the acceptance criteria for the release
- There are some JUnits that are failing, we believe this to be because of the way the tests are being run
- Hubert will update the test cases with instructions for setup
- David & Ali have run the JUnits for resource modeling and checked in the results
- We do a full regression test of JUnits
- We can revisit whose responsibility it is for running JUnits for i9. There was some discussion on determining who is responsible for running the JUnits, e.g. developers, QA, or both.
- How do we ensure we have a clean end-to-end test cases? Who is ultimately responsible for this?
- We need to have an end-to-end use case for each of the use cases that we've defined
- This is a priority for i9
- We have escalated the need to integrate the JUnits with the nightly build process
- There is an ER for this, 216211, which is a P1
- We will sync tomorrow at 11:00am EST for a release close down meeting
Due to the pressures of getting i8 out, the ability to get a good set of i9 designs out has been impaired. Tania/Mark/Don/Jimmy will regroup to help prioritize the ERs & Bugs we have for i9. This will help balance out the work and focus our efforts.