Cosmos Architecture Meeting 22-October-08
- David Whiteman
- Jimmy Mohsin
- Naveen Tirupattur
- Ramesh Pokala
- Srinivas Doma
- Jack Devine
-- End of i14 development cycle
- Code closure as of COB today. Submissions after this date to require component lead approval.
- CMDBf bugs takes precedence over RM and SDD.
- Saurabh to initiate build this evening with goal of QA handover by Monday Oct 27th.
-- Jimmy has received all required information re: Hardware configuration.
- Oct 31st is proposed drop dead date for documentation submissions. To be confirmed on community call.
- Obtain list of axis2 jars from IP log. Document this in installation guide.
-- Issues with toolkit: Dojo, Axis2
-- 251478 status?
Issue has be resolved and closed by Hubert.
-- SDD Work
Jason is not in attendance.
-- Craig Taylor looking for place to host testing framework information
-- Srinivas asked for clarification on Axis2 setup
-- Naveen asked about running logging data manager from within Eclipse. David mentioned some config might be necessary and to look at the demo.