Cosmos Architecture Meeting 09-Jan-08
- Valentina Popescu
- Martin Simmonds
- Paul Stratton
- Hubert Leung
- Bill Muldoon
- John Todd
- Sheldon Leeloy
- David Whiteman
- Jimmy Mohsin
- Ali Mehregani
- Jack Devine
Open Floor: Hot i8 issues
- The current i8 is at risk because there are still issues with the annotations work. There are problems associated with this. See 209980 for the details.
- There are problems with 209331. This is marked as resolved and fixed, however, Hubert is still having issues with this. This should be re-opened.
- These issues could affect 212187, 212189.
- The impact of this is that we would still have a dependency on the OSGi container--this would be the i7 deployment model. However, this part of the code is a bit more stable.
- Part of the question is how smoothly the migration will go for the data manager. Joel's suggestion is to try and see how this would go.
- We will stay on the i7 paradigm and maintain the dependency on osgi container and i7 annotations
- Move 212189 to i9
- Re-open 209331 and move to i9
- Prioritize these the first week of i9
- Produce a driver for the first week of dev in i9
We will need to have a call on Monday to cover/review the use cases.
Shivvy to discuss testing activities for i8
- There will be manual tests captured for the end to end
- The results will be checked in as TPTP test results