How to start build system
[NOTE] Here we only list the different steps compared with the original build system.
1. Download svnant from here and extract it to [SVNAnt_Location].
2. Update the property of svnant.location in file [build.home]/cruise/build.property.
3. Invoke the script ant.sh to start build system.
1. Add <svn> task definition to ant scripts.
2. Add a new build tool named pde-svn-builder to the eclipse pde base builder.
3. All the map files are changed to the format supported by svn-pde-builder tools.
4. All the customTargets.xml files in each component are changed to use <svn> to download map files.