This documents related to 2018-09, the Eclipse Foundation's multi-project Simultaneous Release of September 2018.
| Preceded by
| Succeeded by|
- Simultaneous Release Requirements (aka must-dos)
- Simultaneous Release Plan - Information that stays the same for each release, like requirements for participation, communication channels, etc.
- July 13/2018 - Opt-in deadline
- July 13/2018 - Create a Release record (required only for projects that are releasing a new major or minor release)
- July 13/2018 - CQ Submission deadline (sooner is better; specify that the CQ is required for the Simultaneous Release)
- September 5/2018 - IP Log submission deadline
- September 5/2018 - Review materials due
- September 12-19/2018 - Release reviews (required only for projects that are releasing a new major or minor release)
- September 19/2018 - Eclipse SimRel 2018-09 GA
Note that an IP Log is a record of intellectual property for an entire project. The purpose of the IP Log review is to confirm that the project team understands the Eclipse IP Policy and is implementing the supporting processes. An IP Log is not intended to reflect the intellectual property included with any particular release. Project teams can continue to make changes to project code after submitting their IP Log for review.
For milestone and quiet period dates, see this calendar: