COSMOS SDD Minutes 08JAN08
- Date: 08JAN08
- Time: 9AM EST
- identify candidate committers
- identify mentors
2) Use case plans
- SDD OASIS TC has a list of 215 use cases
- are there others?
- will we tackle any in i9 or punt to i10?
- Time frame for use case completion
3) CMDBf integration/synergy
- The group discussed use case formulation and the need to follow COSMOS development processes documented here http://wiki.eclipse.org/COSMOS_dev_process.
- The discussion then moved towards fleshing out use cases related to leveraging CMDBf work. Questions identified:
- What does the repository look like?
- What are requirements of the repository?
- Is it an SML document?
- Given the number of questions, newness of CMDBf to the SDD folks and the inverse, it was decided a F2F meeting in the RTP area for those available to attend will be established. A call will also be set so that others may participate remotely.
- Cull through OASIS TC use cases and extract appropriate ones for 1.0 COSMOS release -- CL1 based use cases, non-UI related -- Jason
- Provide starter set of tooling use cases -- Chris M.
- Assign mentors to new contributors -- Tania
- Schedule face to face for CMDBf use cases -- Jason
Team Members Needing Mentors
- Chris Mildebrandt - IBM
- Robert DeMason - SAS
- Jeff Hamm - SAS
- Josh Hester - SAS
- Merri Jensen - SAS