Skip to main content
- Date: 22JUL08
- Time: 11AM EST
- Attendees: Chris Mildebrant, Charlie Halloran, Eric Rose, Julia McCarthy, Yan Zhao, David Whiteman, Mark McCraw, Jeff Hamm, Merri Jensen, Jason Losh
- i12 status review
- Tooling work
- The aggregator component of the BTG will be re-written as a result of the Drools removal in favor of Java. Josh to provide a sizing estimate for this work on 7/30.
- Given the re-write the IPzillas for Drools have been removed.
- The change analyzer does not work as is. Merri and Eric to work through some of the issues offline and provide an update in our next meeting.
- Runtime/P2 alignment
- This work is ongoing and much progress has been made over the past couple of weeks. Jeff to discuss a working P2 example for our meeting on 7/29.
- SML/SDD alignment discussion
- Julia to discuss in 2-3 weeks and ping Jason as to the target date of the meeting so the agenda can be set for that discussion.