COSMOS ME Minutes 15JUL08
- Date: 15JUL08
- Time: 11AM EST
- Attendees: Brad Beck, Merri Jensen, Jeff Hamm, Robert DeMason, Jason Losh, Eric Rose, Chris Mildebrant, Julia McCarthy, Yan Zhao, Josh Hester, David Whiteman, Charlie Halloran
- i12 status review
- P2 alignment work is ongoing
- The team believes there us much in P2 we can use. Jeff/Jason/Merri/Mark have been reviewing P2 and stepping through its function. There is a lot of concepts and core components that map directly to the SDD runtime design.
- Tooling work is progressing
- BTG work will be slowed a bit. Josh/Robert will be proceeding with BTG work in the interim.
- Tuscany needs to be removed from the CA. Jason has asked Merri to look into this.
- SML/SDD alignment discussion
- Julia to discuss in 2-3 weeks and ping Jason as to the target date of the meeting so the agenda can be set for that discussion.