COSMOS Getting Started
Getting Started with COSMOS
The COSMOS (Community-driven Systems Management in Open Source) project is an open source Eclipse Technology Project. The COSMOS project aims to provide an extensible, standards-based framework upon which software developers can create specialized, differentiated and inter-operable offerings of tools for system management.
Here are some links to get you started:
- Read the Project Proposal
- Review the Frequently Asked Questions
- Download the creation review slides
- Talk with other adopters and contributors on the COSMOS newsgroup
- Sign up for our cosmos-dev mailing list
- Download our code and latest build Downloads
- View the COSMOS Overview presentation from EclipseCon 2008 for an overview of the project, our progress to date, and an explanation of the key value adds to the Systems Management community.