COSMOS Design 209980
MDR (and Data Manager) deployment outside of OSGi environment
|Process||Sizing||Names of people doing the work|
|Build and infrastructure||unknown||TBA|
|Code review, etc.*||unknown||TBA|
'* - includes other committer work (e.g. check-in, contribution tracking)
The terminologies/acronyms below are commonly used throughout this document. The list below defines each term regarding how it is used in this document:
|MDR||Management Data Repository|
- Port the data manager and MDR Framework to allow data managers and MDRs to be deployed on a web server (Tomcat).
- Support non-MUWS clients.
- annotation implementation in ME that supports J2EE - Axis2 JAX-WS implementation
Requirement: Update the framework to allow data managers be deployed on Tomcat.
- Port the current implementation to use the annotation in ME subproject, and change some of the framework design (such as application configuration) to support both OSGi and web environment.
- A requirement is to make MDRs be interoperable with web service clients that don't support MUWS. Provide an alternativie set of APIs that support JAX-WS.
list test cases here.
This task is still being scoped.