COSMOS Data Reporting 01-Mar-2007
Minutes for Data Reporting sub-project call.
- Date: 01-Mar-2007
- Time: 2pm EST
- Sheldon Lee-Loy
- Mark Weitzel
- Craig Thomas
- Status updates and agenda changes (optional)
- Review action items
- Discuss release 0.5 deliverables http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/COSMOSWeeklyProjectPlanForMarch07
- Discuss planning for 1.0 deliverables
- Review high-level architecture and design
- Coordinate inter-group meetings
- Reviewed COSMOS Data Visualization Component overview http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/CosmosDataReportingComponent
- Need to clarify that the resource models are used to make a semantic connection with the monitor data repository.
- Need to clarify what is meant by "graphical-ization" of the middle set of services. The RCP and Portlet references confuse this. Emphasize the "decoration", not the Java. This layer provides a visualization.
- Need to restructure diagram to indicate
- First set of services gets the data
- The second set of services annotates with visualization information
- The third set "native-izes" toward display on a particular medium: BIRT, RCP, AJAX, etc.
- Add a box around the repositories.