COSMOS DG Security requirements
- 1 COSMOS Development Guide Security requirements
- 2 Outline
- 2.1 Scope of COSMOS Security
- 2.2 Security standards supported by COSMOS
- 2.3 How COSMOS enables authentication / authorization / encryption for its Web UI
- 2.4 How COSMOS enables authentication / authorization / encryption for embedded-approach adopters
- 2.5 Integrating your Security Provider with COSMOS
- 3 Content
COSMOS Development Guide Security requirements
Category: Development Guide
Scope of COSMOS Security
Security standards supported by COSMOS
Integrating your Security Provider with COSMOS
COSMOS 1.0 will ship with limited Security features. COSMOS 1.0 will support MDRs/Data Managers that require a login-id / password. In this scenario, COSMOS passes on the login-id and password to the MDR/Data Manager along with the query string. Additionally, the COSMOS webUI is secured via a simple login / password authentication feature.
In later versions of COSMOS, additional Security capabilities will be added as detailed in the outline above.