Jump to: navigation, search

COSMOSDataCollectionMeeting20080416

Agenda

  • Finalize agenda 5 min
  • i10 bug status 10 min
  • i10 closure 10 min

Attendees

  • Don Ebright
  • Jack Devine
  • John Todd (JT)
  • Bill Muldoon
  • Hubert Leung

Discussion

  • Hubert reported on issues (bug 224610) related to a restructuring of the build. He and JT are working with the build team to resolve these issues. He also mentioned two ERs that are assigned to JT against the CLI (224608) and demo configuration (224601). Hubert has time available today to work on one of these and we expect both to be done by around noon. This completes the planned work on the i10 ERs.
  • The Axis 2 implementation provides less logging functionality than the OSGi console and Hubert would like to design and build additional capability in this area.
  • The group discussed improving the packaging of Axis 2 but no conclusion was reached. We agreed to continue the discussion on the mailing list.

Action Items

  • JT and Hubert will continue to work with the build group to resolve the build issues.
  • When the build issues are resolved, Hubert will smoke test the candidate driver and the team will then test in more depth.