COSMOSDataCollectionMeeting20071113

From Eclipsepedia

Jump to: navigation, search

Contents

Agenda

  • Status updates and agenda changes
  • Review action items
  • F2F wrapup and followup items:
    • Code Refactoring (Hubert)
    • Annotations (Joel)
    • Error Logging (Jack/ Martin)

Attendees

  • Don Ebright
  • Joel Hawkins
  • Hubert Leung
  • Jack Devine
  • Martin Simmonds
  • Paul Stratton
  • John Todd
  • Maosheng Liang
  • Bill Muldoon
  • Mark Weitzel

Discussion

  • Hubert has checked in the code from the sandbox. He will build an i7 driver with this code and schedule a call for Thursday 9AM-11AM EST.
  • Joel described the state of his annotations work - link. We had some confusion regarding wiring terminology and namespace for bug 209244. We agreed to call the automated process autowire for now. Mark wanted to change the namespace from wsdm to a package-oriented name. We need an alternative to WS-Addressing to provide support for CMDBf. Mark updated the CMDBf addressing bug 209246 to sev 1 blocker and will discuss with Balan.
  • Martin discussed some questions regarding the implementation of the error logging enhancement. He suggested creating a web service appender for log4j. He also expressed a requirement for the ability to remotely set logging levels.

Action Items

  • Hubert to build a driver and schedule a call for Thursday 9AM-11AM EST.
  • Mark to repoen the enhancement request to add a requirement for Joel to provide documentation of the new annotations support.