- Status updates and agenda changes
- Review action items
- Muse security implementation
- EclipseCon2008 presentation submissions
- Timeframe / plan to sync up the CA UI with the COSMOS UI - Jimmy Mohsin
- Ensure that the CA UI, going forward, is based wholly on the COSMOS UI framework
- Please note that what CA will show as part of the Oct 22-26 PoC demo will NOT contain this sync
- Don Ebright
- Joel Hawkins
- Dennis O'flynn
- Carlos Devoto
- John Todd
- Bill Muldoon
- Maosheng Liang
- Jack Devine
- Jimmy Mohsin
- Mark Weitzel
- The group discussed COSMOS UI and architectural alignment. We agreed to defer that discussion to the UI and architecture calls.
- We introduced Dennis o'Flynn and Carlos Devoto who hope to contribute to COSMOS security and management enablement.
- Security and Muse - Since Balan is not present today, we will move this discussion to the mailing list. Mark noted that Cisco is also interested in this area so Joel will schedule a meeting to discuss the design in more detail.
- Milestone two is scheduled for 3/8/2008.
- Mark noted that it may be necessary to reschedule the CA MR2 demo. It was also noted that it would be useful to have a recording of this session for later replay, and Dennis suggested contacting Ian Skerrit to see if this could be packaged as an Eclipse podcast.
- The COSMOS face to face meeting is now targeted for Nov 7 - 9 in Detroit. We also expect to have another such meeting at EclipseCon 2008. The deadline for EclipseCon sessions is November 19.
- Joel to open enhancement request for i8 security implementation and schedule a meeting to discuss.