Skip to main content
- Status updates and agenda changes
- Review action items
- Testing and other processes required after code complete phase of an iteration
- i7 requirements
- Don Ebright
- Joel Hawkins
- Hubert Leung
- Bill Muldoon
- Martin Simmonds
- Jimmy Mohsin
- Chris Craddoc
- Mark Weitzel
- We discussed the test plan for i6 and came to the consensus that CA will drive the testing in this iteration. This includes running the junit tests and the manual e2etest to verify the end to end scenario.
- For i7, the project intends to focus on the CMDBf support. There will also be a need to elaborate the Management Domain and Data Broker that were implemented in i6. We also need to clearly articulate the consumable deliverables for i7.
- Jimmy proposed a F2F meeting after the i7 design work is complete to clear the backlog of work to discuss.
- We discussed the design process and agreed that we need to have designs complete prior to the start of an iteration. We hope to overlap the testing of the prior iteration with the design work for the next one.
- We agreed to move this week's architecture meeting forward an hour to 12:00 EDT.
- We agreed that any localization will be done by the adopter who has the option of contributing these localizations back to the project if desired.
- Jimmy to take the lead in facilitating the completion of the i6 test plan