- Status updates and agenda changes
- Review action items
- Don Ebright
- Joel Hawkins
- Mark Weitzel
- Martin Simmonds
- Jimmy Mohsin
- Mao Sheng
- Bill Muldoon
- Hubert Leung
- Jack Devine
- John Todd
- Sheldon Lee-Loy
- Chris Craddoc
- Paul Stratton
- Thursday's Data Visualization meeting will discuss the alignment of data visualization with the Data Collection enhancements. All interested parties are encouraged to attend.
- The group discussed the design document for the COSMOS data broker (bugzilla 197867). After talking over the scope of data that the broker must retain, we agreed that in addition to retaining EPRs and the data required to identify them that it also needs to support EPR operational status and lifecycle events. An enhancement request will be opened to track this requirement.
- We also discussed how the metadata will integrate with the framework and the roles of SDMX, CMDBf, RC, SML, etc. We agreed that we need the flexibility to support multiple metadata schemas.
- Hubert requested data interaction diagrams for the I6 query use cases.
- Joel agreed to break out the Data Broker functionality as WSDM capabilities.
- We agreed to continue the design discussion in tomorrow's Architecture call.
Jimmy made a list of action items on this wiki page