Jump to: navigation, search

COSMOSDataCollectionMeeting20070710

Agenda

  • Status updates and agenda changes
  • Review action items
  • Conclude Jimmy Mohsin's architectural presentation on COSMOS DC and CA's MR 2
  • Discussions on improvements on existing framework code:
COSMOS_DC_Design_Discussions, bug 196050

Attendees

  • Don Ebright
  • John Todd
  • Paul Stratton
  • Hubert Leung
  • Bill Muldoon
  • Jimmy Mohsin
  • Joel Hawkins

Discussion

  • Jimmy and Bill concluded the presentation on the architectural alignment between MR2 and COSMOS. There were some questions about the alignment of SDMX metadata requirements with CML. We agreed to investigate this further. We also discussed a few terminology issues such as the exact meaning of the "Data Broker". We agreed to look into these in more detail over the next week and discuss again at next week's meeting.
  • Hubert presented a wiki page containing suggestions for improvements to the data collection framework. We agreed to review them and comment prior to next week's meeting where we will discuss them in depth.

Action Items