- Status updates and agenda changes
- Review action items
- Progress towards EclipseCon demo
- Requirements for June deliverables
- Control Layer (e.g. WSDM interfaces on top of agent control)
- Data collection normalization services
- Data collection query services
- Database schemas
- Administrative services/APIs
For each of the requirements, need to have:
- Clear definition of the component, APIs, architecture diagram
- Deployment scenarios
- Security considerations
- Dependencies (e.g. JDK 1.5, EMF, specific TPTP packages, databases)
- Breakdown of deliverables relative to iteration plans
- Associated bugzilla entries
This information will be published to the Web site. We will need to close
on this by March 5, which would give us roughly two months of development
- Don Ebright
- Joel Hawkins
- Sheldon Lee-Loy
- Craig Thomas
- Hubert Leung
- Mark Weitzel
- Marius Slavescu
- Sheldon reported that he and Marius have incorporated a database of CBE and statistical data that Mark provided and we now have an end to end solution that produces both reports.
- The group discussed the data for the CBE demo and decided that a collection of perfmon data will be captured via TPTP. This could subsequently be exported to XML so it could be edited to correlate better with an application instrumented via BTM if time premits.
- We discussed our limited progress toward defining requirements and decided to hold a dedicated meeting at 10:00 on Thursday to discuss.
- Mark to produce a more comprehensive database of perfmon data.
- Mark to invite Matt to the BOF to represent BTM.
- Don to post a meeting notice for 10:00 to 12:00 Thursday to discuss requirements.