(QNX) Doug, (Symbian) Andrew, (Intel) Leo, Mikhail S, (ARM) Neil, Mikhail K, (IBM) Chris, Jason, Vivian, Rob, (Siemens) Norbert
- CDT 3.1.1
- Code Freeze is on Thursday.
- If there are any bugs that need to be fixed for 3.1.1 please set the target milestone
- The list must reach zero before we can do a release candidate
- Callisto.1 will be ready to go on the 15th. CDT 3.1.1 will appear on the Callisto update site.
- CDT Summit Agenda
- Feel free to add/edit/remove any items from the wiki. Don't worry about order or which day. We can figure that out just before we start. The only specific request I have is to do debug on Wednesday.
- Chris has an item on add includes in the face of build info.
- Other Items
- Mikhail K is awaiting paper work before he can commit significant code again. He may need to move some of his 3.1.1 defects later.
- Is it possible to use Skype for conference calls? Although this wouldn't work if people didn't have access to the net or if they wanted to call from a conference room. Something to think about.