Beth, Chris, Vivian, Rob (IBM), Bill, Mikhail S, Sunil (Intel), Doug (QNX), Ken (Nokia), John (Freescale), Mikhail K (soon ARM), Norbert (Siemens), Craig (LANL), Andrew (Symbian), Markus (Wind River).
- CDT 3.1.1
- Code Freeze Sept 5, Release Sept 19 (at the Fall Conference)
- Fall Conference
- Make sure you get registrations to Doug. We'll look at ways to ensure people can attend virtually.
- IBM Research Summer Student Yuan Zhang
- Beth reports Yuan is doing some cool stuff with static analysis. Interested in contributing model code to CDT, including improved visitor model, call graph, control flow graph, etc. for C.
- Looking at migrating to Wind River's DSF under development as part of device debugging project. Still waiting to see how this will turn out before deprecating the CDI.
- xlC Component
- Will do one off manual build and put on CDT update site.
- Parser Generator
- Cool discussion from three projects using ANTLR (Doug - C#, Chris - C99, Craig - Fortran2003). Will discuss issues we've run across on the list.