Meeting @ EclipseCon
Time and Location
Wednesday March 28, 10:15 to 12:00 Eastern. This session will be in Reston Suites A, on the second floor.
This session is an informational rather than working session. Attend it to learn more about CBI.
There is a closely related meeting regarding the Long Term Support initiative taking place in the afternoon.
- What is CBI?
- Why are we doing it?
- What projects are affected?
- What is the current status?
- What's next?
- CBI platform build roadmap planning
- CBI platform build code sprint in Ottawa, x2
- CBI platform bug review
The following people plan to attend:
- Andrew Ross, Eclipse Foundation
- Mickael Istria, JBoss by Red Hat
- Alexander Kurtakov, Red Hat
- Paul Webster, IBM
- Igor Fedorenko, Sonatype
- Eric Gwin, Oracle
- Max Rydahl Andersen - Red Hat
Remote (if possible)
Andrew will see if it's possible to dial into our conference system from our room to allow remote participation.
- Markus Knauer
- Thanh Ha