Skip to main content
To build your own executable for STEM
- Go to the package: org.eclipse.stem.ui
- Open the file stem.product
- In the editor, Overview tab, click on Eclipse Product Export Wizard
- The dialog will appear:
- Product configuration should be: /org.eclipse.stem.ui/stem.product
- Set the root directory as stem (you need to create this directory)
- Set the destination as Archive file
- Specify a directory for Export into: e.g., c:\stemBuild
- Use a name that reflects the date of the build (e.g., stem-win32-07242008 for July 24, 2008).
- Select Synchronize before exporting and make sure that you've run update.xml if there have been any changes in internal data.
- Click Finish