In this page you can find a a set of potential requirements for Big Models.
- Tool Integration: Service Levels, Missing Interoparability, Compliance Levels
- Multiple Editors on Shared Data, how to handle Editing Domains
- Multi-Client, Transactional Editing Domain
- Deployment: Model on Server, "Views on Clients" - Store API, CDO?, Logical URIs?
- What about the role of the workspace?
- Distributed Model Refactoring if you don't see the whole model (detach resource/location from model element ID)
- Life-cycle Integration: Readonly, R/W, Store API
- Scalable, Distributed, Federated Querying (Closed Model, Open Model) Indexing
- Versioning and Evolution of meta models