Babel / Development Status Meetings / 2009-04-06
| Kit || Y
| Denis || Y
| Gabe || Y
| Antoine || Y
| Nigel ||
| Jeff || Y
| Margaret ||
- bug 266250 Map file processor not running properly on live server
- Problem resolved, Equinox and TPTP strings are now extracted and made available for translation
- Plan to pull in old translations - Re-import? Re-sync?
- [in progress] Denis will re-import the 3.2 translations
- bug 268632 Update site not working
- Denis or Antoine, please check the live server
- [in progress] Antoine will add the site.xml back
- bug 258783 Add translation fragments for Subversive project
- Status - Imported to live server?
- No, I don't remember adding them, and it also looks like they are missing from the system: there are no files defined for them anymore
- I think we have issues with the recent changes on map files. I had to change the BPMN modeler map files myself
- [in progress] Antoine will finish this
- bug 270664 Provide Buckminster resolution as an alternative to find project source
- "Projects participating in Galileo are currently required to provide a releng specific map file so that Babel can find the source of the included features and bundles. This is of course great if you maintain such a map. ..."
- Anyone has any experience with Buckminster?
- Update Sites for Ganymede and Europa not built on Sunday
- Update Site for Galileo seems to be okay
- Who can take a look?