Aperi Development Status Meeting 12/18/06

From Eclipsepedia

Jump to: navigation, search

Aperi Wiki Home Aperi Meetings Aperi Development Meetings

Attendees:

IBM (Craig Laverone, Todd Singleton, Christoph Reichert, Marcus Siegmund, Hans Lin, Rodica Ciurea, Helen Bergin, Ted Slupesky, Ophelia Yip, Brian Delaire, Tom Guinane), LSI (Jenny Monesson)

Minutes:

  • Project Leader Notes (Ted)
    • None today
  • Release Engineer Notes (Todd)
    • Power problems in Beaverton may have caused the builds to not work over the weekend. Todd will start another one now.
    • 3rd party packages – no updates
  • Aperi Downloads
    • Latest stats
    • Stats page not working last week. Tom ran a check today and numbers do not match. Data may have been lost.
      • Tom will contact the webmaster
      • Given we are now on release 0.2, the download file has changed.
        • Rel 0.1 file: /technology/aperi/Aperi_R0.1_Binary.zip
        • Rel 0.2 file: /technology/aperi/Aperi_R0.2_Binary.zip
  • alphaWorks (making a binary of SNIA HBA API available)
    • Completed. Working to get a binary put on Source Forge with the source.
  • Project Schedule:
    • Latest Schedule Updates made in the file.
    • Implementation
      • Porting initial contribution defects to Bugzilla:
        • Completed!
      • Porting tracks from 3.x:
        • Status on estimates for moving tracks over - completed
          • Schedule updated with initial targets. Team members to verify with Tom and/or Ted.
    • IDVT
      • Test Status
      • Defect status
        • Critical defects
          • 167505 (Craig) Problem is on server. Looking at Discovery engine. Also found new defect on Agent. Still working.
          • 167179 (Christoph) Problem does not exist in TPC. Working to understand difference. 167966 seems to have the same cause.
        • Blocked test cases
          • 15 from the above two defects
        • Will review situation with above defects at Architecture meeting on Tuesday, 12/19, then decide how to proceed.
    • ID
      • Release Notes out for review and input.
      • R2 Development ID work
      • Comments on documentation from team
  • Action Items
]-
Item Owner Target Status
Third Party Dependency Questionnaire Helen 11/30/06 Questionnaires submitted 9/6. - Helen has created tables in the IP Log to track the individual IPZilla entries for each Third Party Contribution Questionnaire.
  • Other:
    • Eclipse Con., Santa Clara, March 5-8 2007, Remaining KEY DATES:
      • January 15th - Short Talks and Demos proposals must be in.</li>
      • January 30th - Short Talks and Demos chosen.</li>
    • Next Meeting will be January 8
  • Open Forum