Aperi Development Status Meeting 11/27/06

From Eclipsepedia

Jump to: navigation, search

Aperi Wiki Home Aperi Meetings Aperi Development Meetings

Dial in numbers:

Toll Free: 866-617-3597 International: 210-795-0625 Passcode: 6121165

Attendees:

IBM (Craig Laverone, Chris King, Christoph Reichert, Marcus Siegmund, Hans Lin, Rodica Ciurea, Simona Constantin, Helen Bergin, Ted Slupesky, Khan TasingaH, Bill Warren, Ophelia Yip, Steven Lieske, Brenda Haynes, Tom Guinane), Novell (Alex Danoyan)

Minutes:

  • Project Leader Notes (Ted)
    • The vote for Rodica & Simona as Aperi committers has passed
    • Todd working on automated build. Completion forecasted for tomorrow
    • Ted to shut down the old internal build
    • Will put a Linux build on Eclipse as soon as 0.2 Windows build is working.
  • Release Lead Notes (Dave)
    • Todd will take over this role
  • Phase 2:
    • Updated Schedule - updates made in the schedule.
    • Implementation
    • IDVT
      • Test Status
      • Last Friday IDVT team reported a show-stopper defect 165250, Marcus fixed it on Tuesday (11/21) and Todd manually built Aperi-20061121-1100.zip which enabled the IDVT team to catch up the backlogs. IDVT team claims 60 successful test cases and 4 failed ones which exactly matches the target for 11/22/06.
      • Prasenjit's check-in for Derby db improvements allowed the test team to verify Topo Viewer testcases in less than 2-3 seconds where it used to take 10+ minutes to finish in the Aperi Phase I code.
      • Key defect - 165819 - Topology & AttributePEOnly scanners were not started during Aperi Fabric agent starting up time. Needs to get fixed for a workable fabric agent. Marcus and Craig to address.
    • ID
      • Install instructions for 0.2 review
        • Several good reviews were completed. Chris awaiting one from Todd.
      • Development ID work
        • Updates reflected in schedule
  • Action Items
]-
Item Owner Target Status
Third Party Dependency Questionnaire Helen 11/30/06 Questionnaires submitted 9/6. - Helen has created tables in the IP Log to track the individual IPZilla entries for each Third Party Contribution Questionnaire.
Bug clean up Dave 11/28/06 Figure out what to do with the remaining Aperi initial contribution bugs. Either fix or move to Bugzilla. Tie into discussion regarding 0.2 migration at next Architecture meeting. 11/27: Tom will get with Dave for target timeframe.
  • Other:
    • Eclipse Summit
      • Blog entry summary – Christoph to complete this week
    • GUI changes for 0.3
      • Look at R3 schedule and roadmap next meeting
    • Eclipse Con., Santa Clara, March 5-8 2007, Remaining KEY DATES:
      • December 1st - Long Talks and Panel proposals must be in.</li>
      • December 30th - Long Talks and Panels chosen.</li>
      • January 15th - Short Talks and Demos proposals must be in.</li>
      • January 30th - Short Talks and Demos chosen.</li>