Jump to: navigation, search

Aperi Development Status Meeting 10/12/06

Aperi Wiki Home Aperi Meetings Aperi Development Meetings

Attendees:

Brocade (John Crandall), IBM (Craig Laverone, Todd Singleton, Brian Delaire, Ophelia Yip, Dave Wolfe, Brenda Haynes, Ted Slupesky, Chris King, Yolanda Martinez, Tom Guinane)

Minutes:

  • Project Leader Notes (Ted)
    • New date and time for this meeting
      • After several options were discussed, it was agreed upon that Monday mornings at 9:00am Pacific works best for those on the call.
      • Tom will post a notice to this affect on the aperi-dev mailing list and will follow up with a direct note to all of the committers to see if this time works for them as well.
      • If OK with the majority of the team, the next Aperi Development meeting would be held October 23rd.
      • John mentioned that he is not getting any aperi-dev notices. Tom will ask others if they are experiencing this same phenomenon as well (in the note on the meeting change).
    • IBM contribution to Eclipse Legal Review status
      • No change. The Eclipse team is in Esslingen Germany at the Eclipse Summit and not available this week.
    • Khan at plugfest in Boulder:
      • The logistics issues have been resolved.
      • The Aperi scripted demo will be appearing as part of the Interop Demo at SNW in Orlando at the end of this month.
  • Release Lead Notes (Dave)
    • Nothing this week
  • Status on initial contribution items:
]-
Task Duration Start Finish
Eclipse legal Review 27 days Thu 9/7/06 Thu 10/19/06
Load code into cvs at Eclipse 1 day Fri 10/20/06 Fri 10/20/06
Contribution downloadable in Eclipse cvs 0 days Fri 10/20/06 Fri 10/20/06
Build instructions - Eclipse cvs 5 days Mon 10/23/06 Fri 10/27/06
  • Updated Schedule - updates made in the schedule.
  • Phase 2:
    • Design
    • Implementation
    • Test
      • Smoke Test Build Issues - Hans has added CMVC defect numbers. During the implementation phase we will review only the critical defects that are impeding the smoke tests. Need to discuss with Hans.
    • ID
    • Derby issues
  • Action Items
]-
Item Owner Target Status
Third Party Dependency Questionnaire Helen 10/31/06 Questionnaires submitted 9/6. - Eclipse has started the review. Checking with Eclipse for status and a possible target end date.
Performance Issues Hans 10/12/06 Hans to aggregate all the performance issues into one wiki page.
Bug clean up Dave 10/31/06 Figure out what to do with the remaining Aperi initial contribution bugs. Either fix or move to Bugzilla.
  • Other:
    • Eclipse Summit
    • Meeting day and time change
      • addressed above as first topic
    • Meeting time conflict on 10/12, 11/9, and 12/7.
      • May become moot