Jump to: navigation, search

Aperi Development Status Meeting 10/05/06

Aperi Wiki Home Aperi Meetings Aperi Development Meetings

Attendees:

IBM (Helen Bergin, Craig Laverone, Hans Lin, Todd Singleton, Ophelia Yip, Khan Tasinga, Dave Wolfe, Ted Slupesky, Prasenjit Sarkar, Chris King, Marcus Siegmund, Christoph Reichert, Tom Guinane), Novell (Randy Stokes)

Minutes:

  • Project Leader Notes (Ted)
    • None this week
  • Release Lead Notes (Dave)
    • None this week
  • Status on initial contribution items:
]-
Task Duration Start Finish
Eclipse legal Review 27 days Thu 9/7/06 Thu 10/19/06
Load code into cvs at Eclipse 1 day Fri 10/20/06 Fri 10/20/06
Contribution downloadable in Eclipse cvs 0 days Fri 10/20/06 Fri 10/20/06
Build instructions - Eclipse cvs 5 days Mon 10/23/06 Fri 10/27/06
  • Updated Schedule
    • All changes made in schedule.
  • Phase 2:
    • Design
      • Tom to work with Craig on conflicts and new dates for Agent items
    • Implementation
      • Hans to send new date for Fabric agent unit test item
      • Todd to hold code review on connector on Monday, 10/9
      • Tom to work with Ophelia, and Dave on restructure of GUI tasks
    • Test
      • Tom to get with Brian on Test Plan status
      • Smoke Test
        • Hans had problems with the nightly builds and was not able to run smoke tests
      • Hans will create CMVC defects for the Build Issues so they can be tracked and fixed, until we move to Bugzilla.
    • ID
      • No updates - working coverage issue
    • Derby issues
  • Action Items
]-
Item Owner Target Status
Third Party Dependency Questionnaire Helen 10/31/06 Questionnaires submitted 9/6. - Eclipse has started the review. Checking with Eclipse for status and a possible target end date.
Performance Issues Hans 10/12/06 Aggregate all performance issues in one wiki page. Hans was unaware he had this item . He will now address.
NEW: Bug clean up Dave 10/13/06 Figure out what to do with the remaining Aperi initial contribution bugs. Either fix or move to Bugzilla.
  • Other:
    • Eclipse Summit Items Items updated in the document.
    • Possible alternative meeting times.
      • Marcus can meet one hour later. Christoph can also meet one hour later as well as three hours later.
      • For now, we will stick with this meeting time until contribution is available.
    • Meeting time conflict on 10/12, 11/9, and 12/7.