Jump to: navigation, search

Aperi Development Status Meeting 06/18/07

Aperi Wiki Home Aperi Meetings Aperi Development Meetings

Attendees:

Brocade (John Crandall), IBM (Chris King, Christoph Reichert, Dave Wolfe, Hans Lin, Rodica Ciurea, Simona Constantin, Steven Lieske Bennett, Todd Singleton, Tom Guinane), LSI (Jenny Monesson),

Minutes:

  • Project Leader Notes:
    • R0.3 install w/o Eclipse SDK or default development environment
      • Seems to be working fine. Hans tested download as a unique user and it worked well.
    • Aperi webcast
      • Webcast team working on individual pieces. Target date now July 11.
    • SAN Simulator contribution
    • Third Party Contribution Questionnaires
      • Numerous IPZilla updates - Tom will process and provide team with updates.
  • Release Engineer Notes (Todd):
    • Build status:
      • Dave put out a proposal for build and test last week
      • Labeling system – format cannot work with cvs – will have to modify slightly
  • Aperi Downloads
    • Latest stats
    • Currently at 871
    • R0.3 incubation had a total of 114
    • R0.3.1 incubation has 39 downloads since June 7th
  • Project Schedule:
    • Latest Schedule
    • Updates made in the schedule
    • Vacation time – if you know it, please forward to Tom so those dates are booked out for you
  • IDVT
    • Test Status
    • Hans to get with Tom this week to build a more detailed schedule
  • ID
    • Chris working on online help issue: Eclipse based or Java help based?
  • Action Items
]-
Item Owner Target Status
Obtain two mentors Tom 4/30/07 Per new development process rules, we need to obtain two project mentors from the Eclipse Architecture Council. The AC is listed here:

http://www.eclipse.org/org/foundation/council.php but Tom has asked Bjorn for larger candidate list. Bjorn is building a list. Tom has started a list of potential mentor names. Tom has recommended two individuals from the list; Harm Sluiman, and Darren Swanson and asked for comments. Harm tentatively accepted. He has asked Tom to do a background check on him. Darren’s work with the board prevents his participation (time). Tom will look into some others.

  • Open Forum
  • Other: Tom was out last week and the items below were not addressed. He will look at this week and reply back to team on Monday.
    • Web meetings
    • Aperi forum
    • Document Control
    • Follow-on release planning
    • Lessons Learned follow up
    • Next Meeting, 6/25/07