Jump to: navigation, search

Aperi Development Status Meeting 04/16/07

Aperi Wiki Home Aperi Meetings Aperi Development Meetings

Attendees:

IBM (Brenda Haynes, Craig Laverone, Chris King, Christoph Reichert, Dave Wolfe, Hans Lin, Rodica Ciurea, Simona Constantin, Todd Singleton, Tom Guinane), LSI (Jenny Monesson)

Minutes:

  • Project Leader Notes
    • New requirements for Conforming Incubation Phase projects. There are two key areas to address:
      • The incubation logo needs to be located in our home and download pages. This is complete.
      • Add the word ‘incubation’ in any download material. Tom to post link to aperi-dev and work with Dave and Todd to address.
  • Release Engineer Notes (Todd)
    • The nightly build continues to run smoothly. Last week, there were two occurrences, however, when the latest database changes were not automatically rolled into the build. For all db script changes (and all files found in /org.eclipse.aperi.build/template) a note must be sent to Todd so that he can manually add the changes to the build. He apologizes for this inconvenience. The automatic update of db changes should be complete by the week's end. Thanks for your patience.
  • Aperi Downloads
    • Latest stats
      • Only four more downloads last week. We are now at 509.
  • Project Schedule:
    • Latest Schedule Updates made in the file.
  • IDVT
    • Test Status
    • Key defects:
      • Performance issue on Derby – obtained build Friday, will validate today
      • DB2 problem – Hans sent note to Craig and Todd to look at. Missing DB2 driver jar.
  • ID
    • Release Notes
    • Chris to send draft copy of the Installation Guide today.
  • Action Items
]-
Item Owner Target Status
Third Party Dependency Questionnaire Tom ongoing Questionnaires submitted 9/6. - Utilizing the IP Log to track the individual IPZilla entries for each Third Party Contribution Questionnaire. See IP Log for new updates on this.
Obtain two mentors Tom 4/30/07 Per new development process rules, we need to obtain two project mentors from the Eclipse Architecture Council. The AC is listed here:

http://www.eclipse.org/org/foundation/council.php but Tom has asked Bjorn for larger candidate list. Bjorn is building a list. Tom is building a list of potential mentor names and will provide to the team.

Investigate technology to run the webcast and demo Tom 4/9/07 Currently investigating three companies:

WebEx http://www.webex.com/ ON24 http://www.on24.com/ Readytalk http://www.readytalk.com/ Getting quotes for a Single 1 hour presentation (PP slides and demo) Q & A session (moderated) 1-3 speakers 25 - 50 attendees playback available afterward Tom has contacted all three companies. The results of the investigation are located here on the wiki: Webcast Options. Need assistance with demo.

Conform to new incubation guidelines <NEW> Tom 4/30/07 The new new guidelines. The logo issue is addressed. We need to put the word ‘incubation’ in our download material.
  • Other:
    • Next Meeting will be on Monday, April 23rd
  • Open Forum