Aperi Development Status Meeting 03/26/07
IBM (Brenda Haynes, Chris King, Christoph Reichert, Craig Laverone, Hans Lin, Rodica Ciurea, Simona Constantin, Ted Slupesky, Todd Singleton, Tom Guinane)
- Project Leader Notes (Ted)
- Aperi demo
- Robert Wipfel did a demo of Aperi at Novell Brainshare. To view the demo, go to: http://www.novell.com/brainshare/general_sessions07.html
- Roberts 13 minute demo starts 1 hour and 25 minutes into the keynote.
- There have been several bounce messages for aperi-dev. They seem to be coming from the RANDYS id. Ted will ask other Novell folks if Randy’s address has changed.
- Aperi demo
- Release Engineer Notes (Todd)
- Ted to get with Todd today prior to making changes to build.
- Aperi Downloads
- Project Schedule:
- Latest Schedule Updates made in the file.
- Hans still working with Tucson to get a tape drive to Simona for testing.
- GUI (BIRT Reporting) test coverage issue.
- Reorganized test to handle a later delivery of the BIRT Reporting code.
- Tom to start check on Incubation exit status.
- Test Status
- 90% of R3 test is complete
- Hans will start the regression test now. Craig and Simona have completed the track porting and Simona and Prasenjit have fixed about half the defects, os this is a great time to run regression and verify the release.
- Key defects:
- No severity 1 or 2 defects this week.
- Action Items
|Third Party Dependency Questionnaire||Tom||ongoing||Questionnaires submitted 9/6. - Utilizing the IP Log to track the individual IPZilla entries for each Third Party Contribution Questionnaire. See IP Log section below for new updates on this.|
|Obtain two mentors||Ted||?|| Per new development process rules, we need to obtain two project mentors from the Eclipse Architecture Council. The AC is listed here:
http://www.eclipse.org/org/foundation/council.php but Tom has asked Bjorn for larger candidate list.
- Next Meeting will be April 2nd
- Open Forum