Aperi Development Status Meeting 03/26/07

From Eclipsepedia

Jump to: navigation, search

Aperi Wiki Home Aperi Meetings Aperi Development Meetings

Attendees:

IBM (Brenda Haynes, Chris King, Christoph Reichert, Craig Laverone, Hans Lin, Rodica Ciurea, Simona Constantin, Ted Slupesky, Todd Singleton, Tom Guinane)

Minutes:

  • Project Leader Notes (Ted)
    • Aperi demo
    • There have been several bounce messages for aperi-dev. They seem to be coming from the RANDYS id. Ted will ask other Novell folks if Randy’s address has changed.
  • Release Engineer Notes (Todd)
    • Ted to get with Todd today prior to making changes to build.
  • Aperi Downloads
  • Project Schedule:
    • Latest Schedule Updates made in the file.
    • Hans still working with Tucson to get a tape drive to Simona for testing.
    • GUI (BIRT Reporting) test coverage issue.
      • Reorganized test to handle a later delivery of the BIRT Reporting code.
    • Tom to start check on Incubation exit status.
  • IDVT
    • Test Status
    • 90% of R3 test is complete
    • Hans will start the regression test now. Craig and Simona have completed the track porting and Simona and Prasenjit have fixed about half the defects, os this is a great time to run regression and verify the release.
    • Key defects:
      • No severity 1 or 2 defects this week.
  • ID
  • Action Items
]-
Item Owner Target Status
Third Party Dependency Questionnaire Tom ongoing Questionnaires submitted 9/6. - Utilizing the IP Log to track the individual IPZilla entries for each Third Party Contribution Questionnaire. See IP Log section below for new updates on this.
Obtain two mentors Ted  ? Per new development process rules, we need to obtain two project mentors from the Eclipse Architecture Council. The AC is listed here:

http://www.eclipse.org/org/foundation/council.php but Tom has asked Bjorn for larger candidate list.

  • Other:
    • Next Meeting will be April 2nd
  • Open Forum