Aperi Development Status Meeting 03/19/07

From Eclipsepedia

Jump to: navigation, search

Aperi Wiki Home Aperi Meetings Aperi Development Meetings

Attendees:

IBM (Brenda Haynes, Chris King, Christoph Reichert, Dave Wolfe, Hans Lin, Rodica Ciurea, Simona Constantin, Ted Slupesky, Tom Guinane)

Minutes:

  • Project Leader Notes (Ted)
    • Ted created a number of about.html for our contributions as per the development process.
    • Chris King has made previous versions of the install guide available. Install guides for each release will be retained from now on.
  • Release Engineer Notes (Todd)
    • Builds are running ok (Ted)
  • Aperi Downloads
    • Latest stats
    • As mentioned at EclipseCon, spikes for downloads may be contributed to mirror sites coming online.
    • The Eclipse download numbers do not reflect any downloads made from sites which copy the Eclipse library for their own use/organization, etc.
  • Project Schedule:
    • Latest Schedule Updates made in the file.
    • We have a mismatch in the test coverage with the new GUI development plan. Hans planned to test the BIRT reports starting next week, however, Dave moved the completion of those reports to the first week in April. Tom will call a meeting with Dave, Ted, and Hans to determine how to resolve this issue.
  • IDVT
    • Test Status
    • IDVT on target
    • Key defects: none this week (no severity 1’s or 2’s)
  • ID
  • Action Items
]-
Item Owner Target Status
Third Party Dependency Questionnaire Tom ongoing Questionnaires submitted 9/6. - Utilizing the IP Log to track the individual IPZilla entries for each Third Party Contribution Questionnaire. See IP Log section below for new updates on this.
Obtain two mentors Ted  ? Per new development process rules, we need to obtain two project mentors from the Eclipse Architecture Council. Tom to ask Bjorn for candidate list to put out on aperi-dev.
  • Other:
    • Next Meeting will be March 26th
    • New Phone Number for next week! It will be posted in the agenda on the wiki. Tom will send out a meeting invite update for peoples calendars.
  • Open Forum