Jump to: navigation, search

Aperi Development Status Meeting 01/29/07

Aperi Wiki Home Aperi Meetings Aperi Development Meetings

Attendees:

IBM (Bill Warren, Brenda Haynes, Brian Delaire, Christoph Reichert, Dave Wolfe, Hans Lin, Marcus Siegmund, Ophelia Yip, Prasenjit Sarkar, Rodica Ciurea, Simona Constantin, Ted Slupesky, Tom Guinane), LSI (Jenny Monesson), Novell (Randy Stokes)

Minutes:

  • Project Leader Notes (Ted)
    • The Component Leaders meeting has been moved from Tuesdays to Wednesdays. The next meeting is this Wednesday, January 31st at 8:00 PDT
  • Release Engineer Notes (Todd)
  • Aperi Downloads
  • Project Schedule:
    • Latest Schedule Updates made in the file.
    • Still need GUI task input from Eric Azares
    • IDVT
    • IDVT Plan
      • Brian put on the wiki. Ted, Dave, and Tom to review/approve today
    • IDVT Start
      • RCP GUI Build seems OK
      • Last blocking bug (topology) has been fixed.
      • Can start IDVT as soon as IDVT Plan is approved.
    • ID
      • Release Notes
      • Online help (javahelp) - 50% done
      • New version of the install instructions this week. Chris will send Ted a copy today for review. This new version covers extra instructions for downloading third-party libraries.
  • Action Items
]-
Item Owner Target Status
Third Party Dependency Questionnaire Tom 11/30/06 Questionnaires submitted 9/6. - Utilizing the IP Log to track the individual IPZilla entries for each Third Party Contribution Questionnaire.
  • Other:
    • Eclipse Con., Santa Clara, March 5-8 2007, Remaining KEY DATES:
      • February 14th - Early registration deadline
      • March 1st - Late registration deadline
    • Technology Projects Workshop on Jan. 24, Craig was not able to attend.
    • There is an Eclipse talk in Portland next week. Both Dave and Ted have conflicts.
    • Next Meeting will be February 5th
  • Open Forum