Jump to: navigation, search

Aperi Development Status Meeting 01/22/07

Aperi Wiki Home Aperi Meetings Aperi Development Meetings

Attendees:

Brocade (John Crandall), IBM (Bill Warren, Brenda Haynes, Brian Delaire, Chris King, Christoph Reichert, Dave Wolfe, Hans Lin, Marcus Siegmund, Ophelia Yip, Prasenjit Sarkar, Rodica Ciurea, Simona Constantin, Ted Slupesky, Todd Singleton, Tom Guinane), LSI (Jenny Monesson)

Minutes:

  • Project Leader Notes (Ted)
    • Downloads
      • Now that more 3rd party code has been approved, we need to modify the Aperi download script and documentation to reflect the changes.
      • Tom will check IPZilla and notify the team with the latest approvals
      • Todd will then make appropriate changes and upload the files
      • Dave will post ot the download site
      • Ted will figure out how to document the changes and send to
      • Chris for inclusion in the documentation
  • Release Engineer Notes (Todd)
    • None for today
  • Aperi Downloads
  • Project Schedule:
    • Latest Schedule Updates made in the file, notes from discussion:
      • GUI – Bill, Ophelia, and Eric Azares to send schedule updates to Tom
      • I Want You - To Write an Aperi Report with BIRT!
        • Dave sent out a post to aperi-dev last Friday encouraging people to write BIRT reports
        • If everyone could just write one report…
        • Don’t worry about prettiness, Eric can spiff it up after it is created.
      • Khan sent out a note regarding new tracks that need to be ported over. Please take a look at this and address your tracks.
    • IDVT
      • Test Status
      • Smoketests have started
      • Can run RCP and legacy GUI simultaneously.
      • Topology viewer problem – only defect left before IDVT can start.
    • ID
  • Action Items
]-
Item Owner Target Status
Third Party Dependency Questionnaire Tom 11/30/06 Questionnaires submitted 9/6. - Utilizing the IP Log to track the individual IPZilla entries for each Third Party Contribution Questionnaire.
  • Other:
    • Eclipse Con., Santa Clara, March 5-8 2007, Remaining KEY DATES:
      • February 14th - Early registration deadline
      • March 1st - Late registration deadline
    • Technology Projects Workshop on Jan. 24. Craig Laverone to attend.
    • Next Meeting will be January 29
  • Open Forum
    • Status and Architecture meeting options
      • We get more non-IBM attendees on Monday’s status call than Tuesday’s architecture call. Would like to know if the day and time on Tuesday is inconvenient, or it is a content issue. Jenny can make Tuesdays. Wednesday works better for John. Ted will discuss this at tomorrow’s call to see if the day can be changed.