Jump to: navigation, search

Aperi Development Status Meeting 01/08/07

Aperi Wiki Home Aperi Meetings Aperi Development Meetings

Attendees:

Brocade (John Crandall), IBM (Bill Warren, Brenda Haynes, Brian Delaire, Craig Laverone, Chris King, Christoph Reichert, Dave Wolfe, Hans Lin, Khan Tasinga, Marcus Siegmund, Ophelia Yip, Prasenjit Sarkar, Rodica Ciurea, Simona Constantin, Ted Slupesky, Todd Singleton, Tom Guinane), LSI (Jenny Monesson), Novell (Randy Stokes)

Minutes:

  • Project Leader Notes (Ted)
    • Release 0.2 status:
      • IDVT status: Hans has executed all planned testcases and has exceeded 95% target success rate with not high severity defects.
      • Unfortunately, Ophelia found a severity 2 defect in some new GUI code that should be fixed before we release. She indicated she understands the problem and should be be able to fix today.
      • This fix should be grabbed in tonight’s build and Hans has agreed to run a test on it tomorrow.
      • One the defect is verified, Todd will do the proper magic needed for a release and Dave, Ted or Todd will post to Eclipse.
      • Hans will provide an IDVT exit memo.
    • Release 0.3 status (Dave):
      • GUI team is wrapping up iteration items. They will now switch from the iteration model to the hardening model. The team will create a task list to address the rest of the needs and help the test team. Dave will provide schedule updates to Tom in the next 10 days.
      • There are 4 areas to consider for the GUI test:
        • Classic View – legacy functionality – only needs a smoketest
        • Report design – new, needs testcases/scenarios created to address
        • Report viewer – new, needs testcases/scenarios created to address
        • Install – already part of schedule
      • IRA for Omegamon – Hans installed ITM 6.1 and is testing. He will get with Ted to determine what needs to be done here and will get back to Tom if schedule adjustments need to be made.
    • Release 0.4 status (technical assessments and sizings):
      • Prasenjit and Khan have posted updates for their items to aperi-dev
      • Todd, Craig, and Christoph have sent notes to the team and will post updates to aperi-dev later today
      • Dave will post his update to aperi-dev later today
      • Team to review posts and the plan is to discuss each technical assessment at tomorrows architecture meeting. Each person should plan to present their material.
      • From there we will start the initial creation of design analysis and from the sizings put together an initial plan.
  • Release Engineer Notes (Todd)
    • Nothing for today.
  • Aperi Downloads
    • Latest stats
    • Data is a bit stale. 132 downloads as of 12/4 – Tom will update this chart within a day
  • Project Schedule:
    • Latest Schedule Updates made in the file.
    • IDVT
      • Test Status
      • Defect status – addressed in Project Leader Notes
        • Critical defects – addressed in Project Leader Notes
        • Blocked test cases - none
    • ID
      • Release Notes
        • Review complete. Ready for posting as soon as IDVT is completed.
      • R2 Development ID work
        • The decision is to focus on this documentation work for the next two weeks and whatever we have completed by Friday, 1/19, that will be the start for the API Guide.
  • Action Items
]-
Item Owner Target Status
Third Party Dependency Questionnaire Helen 11/30/06 Questionnaires submitted 9/6. - Helen has created tables in the IP Log to track the individual IPZilla entries for each Third Party Contribution Questionnaire. No status change for this week.
  • Other:
    • Eclipse Con., Santa Clara, March 5-8 2007, Remaining KEY DATES:
      • January 15th - Short Talks and Demos proposals must be in.</li>
        • Todd is submitting a proposal for a short talk and will post submissoin to aperi-dev
      • January 30th - Short Talks and Demos chosen.</li>
    • Next Meeting will be January 15
  • Open Forum