Getting the Code
The source can be gotten from atf-additions or eclipse-incub.
- Integate a IE debug enviroment in ATF.
- Refactor ATF Code to support multiple browsers
Some Plans from Li
- ACTF has made a good wrapper of IE, we can take use of this. (Good suggestion from mentor.)
- Integrate the IE wrapper into ATF framework, at least we can run application in the IE mode.
- From experience of XPCOM,we'd better to utilize the Active script debug interfaces of Microsoft.
- Try to include what has finished in step 3 into ATF debug mode.
- How to integrate debug UI and debug core logic together?
- Read code of ATF and ACTF(Finished)
- Investigate on debug engine of IE(Finished)
- Integrate IE wrapper of ACTF into our project(On progress)
- Add run mode of IE in our code.(Plan)
- Write wrappers of Active script interfaces.(Plan)
- Integrate IE debugger using the finished debug wrapper.(Plan)
- Support choice of mutiple browser and preferences.(Plan)
- Active Script Debugger Interfaces:http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/6dy78b76.aspx
- Customize Active Script Debugger Interface:http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/magazine/cc301316.aspx