< XQDT | Status Meetings
Revision as of 12:44, 13 October 2010 by Gabipetrovay.gmail.com (Talk | contribs)
XQDT Development Status Meeting
Note: feel free to correct any errors/omissions in above attendance record.
- Gabriel will update the Wiki main page and the New and Noteworthy adding:
- Zorba & Sausalito breakpoint enhancements
- first attempt for the code formatter in the SSE editor
- we will start adding the status meeting page one week before the call. This will be used as the agenda for the next week. Everybody is welcome to add bullets to it until Wednesday.
- added more breakpoint support for Zorba and Sausalito debuggers
- is working on the SSE-DLTK unified model
- Lionel is working on the code formatter
- still a very alpha version but good to release in M2
- Gabriel will make the release next Friday for 0.8 M2
- wait for Lionel if he has something more to add in the formatter
- ask David on how to promote the milestone
- Scheduled the next milestone release (0.8 M3) for Nov. 26th