< XQDT | Status Meetings
Revision as of 07:11, 22 July 2010 by Gabipetrovay.gmail.com (Talk | contribs)
XQDT Development Status Meeting
Note: feel free to correct any errors/omissions in above attendance record.
Announcements And Special Reports
- We are now developing on Git!
- XQDT is now based on DLTK 2.0 (Bug 320353)
- Sam will try to add some content to the Wiki page: XQDT XQuery Language Flavours and Vendor Grammar Extensions
- Lionel created the Extension points Wiki page to document XQDT extension point. He started with the SSE parser extension.
- need to add some smoke tests for the different features of XQDT. Follow the WTP example here: WTP Smoke Test
- Gabriel finished the DLTK 2.0 migration: Bug 320353
- Added SSE Editor to the main xquery-dev Git branch
- Added an extension point for contributing new XQuery parsers
- Gabriel tries to have SWTBot running. Get in touch with Ketan from SWTBot.
- Works on extending the lexer to support other grammars like: XQuery 3.0 and XQuery Scripting
- improves and enhances the parsing (static validation)
- targeting a 0.8 M1 release for 27. August 2010
- a good behaviour to create bugs for each feature added to XQDT in order to keep track of them
- the Git commit messages should start with "[bug_number]" (i.e. "") to reflect the bugs each commit addresses.