< XQDT | Status Meetings
Revision as of 13:11, 30 June 2010 by Gabipetrovay.gmail.com (Talk | contribs)
XQDT Development Status Meeting
Note: feel free to correct any errors/omissions in above attendance record.
Announcements And Special Reports
- The XQDT SSE Editor contribution submitted as CQ 4270
- Gabriel attached Lionel's code patch to the CQ 4270 and submitted it to the IP Team
- Lionel added to the patch the following features
- A lexer for XQuery Update 1.0
- A incremental parser for XQuery 1.0. Build XML plugin DOM models.
- Better variable reference completion
- Template-based completion (coming from the XQDT-DTLK editor) (still quite rudimentary)
- will nominate Lionel as a committer on the WTP Incubator project
- will try to work port XQDT to DLTK 2.0 and find the backward compatibility problems with Galileo (3.5)
- Sam will start a Wiki page on: XQDT XQuery Language Flavours and Vendor Grammar Extensions
- Lionel will come up with a first proposal on the XQuery parser extension point to support the different grammar flavours and extensions