XQDT Development Status Meeting
| Gabriel P
| Sam N
| David C
| Donald K
| Lionel V
Note: feel free to correct any errors/omissions in above attendance record.
- Gabriel added the "Where to Start" feature table to guide people where to start when they want to implement vendor specific features.
- brought to life the first version of the Sausalito debugger
- implemented the SWTBot UI Test for the Sausalito plugins
- Gabriel will write the SWTBot UI tests for XQDT core plugins (synchronize with Dave on how to have an interpreter on the server)
- Lionel and Gabriel will dig more into DLTK and SSE respectively such that we can envision a proper solution for XQDT using the SSE editor
- Lionel will submit a new patch for the SSE integration bug; Gabriel will push it for Eclipse IP review